- For guests who have booked only the day tour of Shenzhen, with a return back to Hong Kong on the same day, the pick-up time from the Hong Kong hotel will be between 0730-0830 Hrs.
- For guests who have booked an overnight stay at Shenzhen, but have the Shenzhen City Tour scheduled directly on arrival at Shenzhen, the pick-up time from the Hong Kong hotel will be between 0730-0830 Hrs.
- For guests who have booked an overnight stay at Shenzhen, but have the Shenzhen City Tour scheduled for the next day after arriving in Shenzhen, the pick-up time from the Hong Kong hotel will be between 1100-1200 Hrs.
- The guests will be dropped at the Hung Hom railway station from where they will take a train to Lo Wu, where our tour guide will hand-over the visa copy and train tickets to the guests, along with all the necessary instructions.
- The train journey takes approximately 50mins, after which the guests need to cross immigration. Our tour guide will be waiting near the China Immigration area to receive them.
- The Shenzhen city tour itinerary includes a set-menu Indian lunch, visit to the Shennan Boulevard in Futian, Mineral Museum and Windows of the World, along with brief stop at the shopping area in Shenzhen. Please be advised that this will only be a brief halt as it is not a shopping tour, and we regret that wating for an extended period at the shopping market will not be possible.
- After the city tour, the guests staying overnight in Shenzhen will be dropped to their hotel, and those returning to Hong Kong will be dropped at the Lo Wu train station to board the train back to Hung Hom station in Hong Kong.
- Our SIC pick up from Hung Hom train station will be in the evening, depending on when the tour finishes.
Download Printable Tour Descriptions