At Continental, it has always been our endeavour to provide the best of services to all guests. However, there are some services that have their limitations, which we would like to highlight for you, so that you are able to convey this information to the guests at the time of finalizing their bookings.
- 1 Your attention is invited to these limitations, and we solicit your kind cooperation in briefing the guests accordingly.
- 2 Airport / Ferry Terminal to Hotel SIC Transfers
- 3 Airport / Ferry Terminal to Hotel Private Transfers
- 4 General Information For All SIC Transfers
- 5 Bad Weather Conditions
- 6 Private Tour Options
- 7 Baggage Policy – SIC & Private Transfers
- 8 Lost Property
Your attention is invited to these limitations, and we solicit your kind cooperation in briefing the guests accordingly.
Disclaimer: Seat in Coach Basis – A comfortable Van / Coach will be provided to your guests depending upon total no of arrivals. Please note we will be clubbing passengers arriving around similar time and dropping at various hotels. It is possible that your guests might have to wait for other passengers to arrive and their hotel may not be the first one for the drop off. The same holds true for departure transfers and other sightseeing tours as well. In case you feel this would be of any inconvenience to your guests then we recommend that you book a private vehicle at a supplement cost.
Airport / Ferry Terminal to Hotel SIC Transfers
Please note that there is no SIC service available at Hong Kong as well as Macau, between 2200-0700 hours. Should your flight arrival or departure fall between these timings, only private transfers can be provided.
It may also be noted that for SIC Arrival Transfers from Airport to Hotel, or from Ferry Terminal to Hotel, the maximum waiting time is 90 minutes after flight / ferry arrival time. Should the guests be held up inside the airport / ferry terminal for any reason (delay at immigration etc) and fail to reach the meeting point within the stipulated time, we regret that they would be required to arrange their own transportation to the hotel, as SIC transfers are shared with other guests using the coach and cannot be held at any point for an extended period.
Airport / Ferry Terminal to Hotel Private Transfers
General Information For All SIC Transfers
- The pick-up point will be from the hotel lobby or the designated areas as specified by us.
- Pick up requests from any other venues cannot not be entertained as SIC does not permit much flexibility.
- Similarly, drop offs will be to the designated venues and hotels only. It may kindly be noted that requests for getting off at some point on the way cannot be accepted due to traffic and coach rules, as regulations permit tourist coaches to halt at designated areas only.
- All placards will be under the name of Continental HK Travel Services Co Ltd., as it is a shared SIC service, and hence it is not feasible to carry placards in individual guest names.
- When the complete booking is made with us as a package, we do not charge for the SIC transfers and it is provided as a complimentary service. Should the guest not avail any of the SIC transfers for any reason, please note there will be no refund for the same, as it is a complimentary inclusion in the package.
Bad Weather Conditions
- In the event of any inclement weather, unless the parks declare a closure, we will not be able to cancel the tours or amend the tour date.
- Once the park declares a closure we will send our coach to the designated pick up point within 2 Hrs of the declaration.
- In case the tour has to be completely cancelled due to bad weather we will try to accommodate the tour on another day if the guest has a free day, if not we will refund the tour amount to the agent who has made the booking, and the guests can claim it from them.
Private Tour Options
It may kindly be noted that tours conducted on SIC basis have their limitations, and the itineraries are also fixed. This does not leave any scope for deviations. However, should the guests like to customize their sightseeing and have more flexibility and control over the inclusions, we can offer you the services on a Private Basis, wherein the duration of the tour as well as the inclusions are completely as per the choice of the guest. Do let us know what you would like included and we will come back to you with the best possible option that is tailor made for you.
Private transfers are best suited for passengers requiring transfers to suit their own convenience and timings. Usually the transfers can be provided from any point to anywhere with-in the city, as per the price quoted to you in advance. The type of vehicle, however, will depend on the total number of passengers to be transferred.
It may, however, be noted that the private tours & transfers too have their limitations, and passengers are required to be punctual, and are expected to be available for pick-up at the appointed time. Please do note that the maximum time that the driver will wait is for 20 minutes, and should the guest fail to show-up within that time period, the vehicle will return and the service will be treated as availed, and we regret that there would not be a refund in such a case.
Baggage Policy – SIC & Private Transfers
Due to vehicle space limitations, Please advise the guests to kindly adhere to the below acceptable baggage policy for transfers.
- Carry On Luggage – 01 Piece per person – Weight 7 Kgs. Dimensions – 21.7 inches X 13.7 inches X 10 inches OR 55 cms X 35 cms X 25 cms. In addition to the above one foldable garment bag or a lap top bag will be permitted.
- Checked In Baggage – 01 Piece per person – Weight Max 25 Kgs. Total Linear Dimensions (Length+ Width+ Height) not exceeding 158 cms.
Baggage in excess of the above limitations may be subject to refusal.
- Guest should be advised to keep their belongings carefully with them. Continental HK will not be responsible for any personal belongings left behind in the coach or the hotel by the guests.
- Should any property of a guest be found by us in a coach, we will keep it at our office for a maximum period of 3 months and the guests or their authorized person will need to collect it personally from our office.
- Should the guest forget something at the hotel, they would need to coordinate with the hotel directly for collection of the same.
We reserve the right to make suitable amendments to the routes, timings and itineraries, depending on the actual local conditions.