- All services provided and assured by Continental HK are subject to full realization of payment prior to the guest arrival, but not later than the due date mentioned on the invoice or as communicated at the time of finalization of booking in writing.
- We do not have a permanent establishment in India and neither do we have a bank account in India, and hence it is not possible for us to receive payments in India. All payments to Continental HK must be by means of bank transfer only, directly to the bank account of Continental HK in Hong Kong.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are complying with your country’s foreign exchange regulations and associated documentation. Continental shall not be held liable for any consequences arising out of non-compliance with any such laws & regulations.
- For agents on our contracted credit list – Upon finalization of the booking, we will raise the invoice, which should be settled as per the terms & conditions of the credit agreement and the credit period mentioned therein.
- Please note that a sum of USD 30 will be added on the total booking amount towards Bank Charges for Remittance. In the event of a short receipt in our account due to your local or intermediary bank charges being deducted from the received amount, we would be constrained to ask you to make this payment to us.
- It may further be noted that the remitted amount should reach us in US Dollars ONLY. Kindly instruct your bank that the amount SHOULD NOT be converted to Hong Kong Dollars, as we lose money on such conversions made by the bank. In case you wish to make the remittance in Hong Kong Dollars, please let us know in advance so that we can send you the invoice in HKD, after applying the appropriate conversion rate.
- Agents who are not on our contracted credit list may remit the payments to the bank details given below.
BANK DETAILS FOR REMITTANCE THROUGH TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (TT)
Bank Name : HSBC (Hong Kong Office)
Bank Address : 82 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Swift Code : HSBCHKHHHKH
Account Name : Continental (HK) Travel Services Co., Ltd
Account No. : 817-037484-838
Our Address : Unit D-F, 17/F, 8 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Once the payment has been remitted, please forward the SWIFT copy received from your bank to us, so that we can trace the same with our bank in Hong Kong.
If the payment is not received in our bank account by the stipulated deadline, we regret that the bookings / all services will automatically be released without further reference.
For any additional services added after the guest arrival, the guests will be required to make the payment directly to our guide, unless the agent in India wishes to pay the same online by Paypal. Please see below for more information.
PAYMENTS FOR URGENT BOOKINGS
For urgent bookings where there is insufficient time available for making a wire transfer, you may make the payment to us by remitting the payment through one of our approved Forex Vendors, as per details below.
Telegraphic Transfer Through Our Approved Forex Vendors
You can make a normal telegraphic transfer through any of our approved vendors, and once the payment is received at their end, they will issue a confirmation of payment received to us, and we will go ahead and confirm your bookings, even if the actual remittance reflects in our account on a subsequent date. Please refer to this page for more details.