By clicking on the “Make Payment Now” button / link, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms & conditions:
1. All services are subject to the amount being successfully credited to the Hong Kong bank account of Continental HK.
2. A flat processing fee / transaction charge of 4% will be levied on the the total invoice amount entered by you in the “Please enter USD Amount to be paid” column, and you will be billed the invoice amount PLUS the 4% transaction charge. This will appear on your card statement as “Payment to Continental (HK) Travel Services Co Ltd” or “Payment to helen.lum@continentaltravel.
3. If for some reason the payment does not get credited to account of Continental HK, then Continental HK reserves the right to refuse any or all of the booked services.
4. The above clause will also apply in case there is a Charge-back received from Paypal for any reason whatsoever.
5. It will be your responsibility to ensure that while remitting payments abroad you are in compliance with the local banking / government regulations of your country.
6. Cancellations and refunds will be at the sole discretion of Continental (HK) Travel Services Ltd, and will be subject to the terms agreed by you at the time of Finalization of your bookings / services.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We will not disclose, rent, sell or otherwise transfer your personal information without your consent, except as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control, we need you to understand that we are unable to guarantee that your personal information will never be disclosed or accessed in a manner that is inconsistent with this document. We have implemented measures in an effort to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information in our custody and control, including only providing access to personal information to employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this document. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
Cookies are used in the site, in order to improve your experience of the site. The cookie identifies your computer and allows the site to remember your personal settings. Cookies are also used for statistical purposes. You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is to be activated. This enables you to reject usage of this cookie or to tell your browser to erase the cookie at the end of your visit.