- IMPORTANT – If planned for the day of departure from Hong Kong, it can only be offered if the flight departure ex-Hong Kong is AFTER 1800 Hrs. Likewise, the tour cannot be offered on the day of arrival as the tour commences in the morning.
- The pick-up time from the hotel is between 0815-0915 Hrs, and the pick-up point is the lobby of the hotel.
- The SIC Half-Day City Tour of Hong Kong is provided by us on a complimentary basis if the whole package of the guest is booked through us. Accordingly, should the client miss the tour for some reason, or if the tour does not operate due to any unforeseen circumstances, we regret that there will not be any refund for the same, as it is a complimentary service.
- We regret that the maximum waiting time at any pick-up point for SIC tour is 5-10 minutes only, and should the guests not be ready or are not traceable in the hotel lobby, our guide will have no option except to carry on with the tour without them.
- Should the guests miss the morning pick up for any reason, and wish to join the tour mid-way, they may coordinate with our tour guide and reach the designated spot to meet the tour group at their own expense, and no refund would be applicable to them for any transportation expense that they may incur.
- The itinerary of the SIC Half-Day City Tour of Hong Kong is fixed and cannot be changed.
- The tour covers Harbourfront Promenade, Tsim Sha Tsui, Jewelry Factory, Aberdeen Fishing Village (Sampan ride is optional and is not mandatory for the guests. However, should the guests desire to take the Sampan ride, they have to pay extra for it), Victoria Peak Top-Level (It is only a photo taking halt and the wait will not be more than 20mins).
- After the tour the guests will be dropped at the Tsim Sha Tsui shopping area only. Please note that there will be no transfer back to the hotel.
- For guests taking the optional Madame Tussaud’s ticket along with the SIC Half-Day City Tour, they will be dropped off at Victoria Peak and after visiting Madame Tussaud’s they will need to go back to the hotel on their own.
- Similarly, guests wishing to experience the Peak Tram can purchase a one-way ticket at additional cost and they will be dropped at the top level, from where they can board the Peak Tram and come to Central Station on their own, from where they will also need to make their own arrangements to return to the hotel. We regret that it is not possible to club a two-way tram ride with the Half-Day City Tour, as the boarding point of the tram (Central Peak Tram Station) is not on the route of the tour, and hence the guests can use only the return service from the top level along with this tour.
- Sky Terrace is not included in our city tour. We can only provide the entrance tickets at additional cost, and the guests need to go on their own.
- The tour ends at around 1330-1430 Hrs.
Standard Hong Kong Half-Day City Tour – A Preview
Hong Kong Half-Day City Tour With Madam Tussaud’s & One Way Peak Tram – A Preview
Hong Kong Half-Day City Tour With One-Way Peak Tram (Without Madam Tussaud’s) – A Preview
Download Printable Tour Description