PAYMENTS FOR URGENT BOOKINGS
For urgent bookings where there is insufficient time available for making a wire transfer through you, you may make the payment to us by one of the following methods:
Online Payment Using Paypal Gateway
You may visit this link to make an online payment to us using our Paypal gateway. However, please be advised that Paypal levies a 4% transaction fee, which will have to be borne by you, and this additional amount will automatically be added to the payable amount by using the online payment link. Please see the Online Payment Terms & Conditions before making the payment.
Telegraphic Transfer Through Our Approved Forex Vendors
You can make a normal telegraphic transfer through any of our approved vendors below, and once the payment is received at their end, they will issue a confirmation of payment received to us, and we will go ahead and confirm your bookings, even if the actual remittance reflects in our account on a subsequent date. You can do this from anywhere in India without having to leave your office, by just complying with the documentation requirement and transferring the funds in INR to the concerned Forex Vendor’s account.
Disclaimer: It may kindly be noted that this is merely a facility being provided for ease of remittance and neither Continental HK nor any of the approved forex vendors are liable for each other’s services, as both are independent organisations. The documentation requirements of the forex vendors, as mandated by Reserve Bank of India, must be complied with.
Currently approved vendors are –
PAUL MERCHANTS LTD, is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company dealing in foreign exchange, a primary agent for Western Union in India, Travel & Insurance. We are a leading player in Forex industry since 1995 and have 650+offices all over India and 18000 franchise for western union in India, (including Muthoot Finance , Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India as our sub-agents, with our corporate office at Chandigarh and our registered office at Pusa Road , New Delhi.
We are AD2 License holders that means we can do remittances just like banks for travel payments overseas to suppliers, students traveling abroad for studies, bank transfers for students for fees and various purposes, immigration clients, people going for medical treatments, to remit money under many more categories.
Services – TRAVEL REMITTANCES
We can send the payments to your overseas travel partners for any kind of hotel bookings/land & other services arrangements as we are authorised by RBI for doing the same being the AD2 license holders at better services and rates then any banks can offer. we need the following documents for the same.
- A2 form of our company to be signed & stamped by your representative.
- Invoice from your travel partner from overseas in your company name.
- Passport copies/visa copies of the passengers booked in that invoice.
- Request letter on your company letter head.
ONE TIME KYC DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- MEMORANDUM OF THE COMPANY-TRAVEL AGENT
- PAN CARD OF THE TRAVEL AGENT
- LATEST TELEPHONE BILL COPY FOR ADDRESS PROOF.
- LIST OF AUTHORISED SIGNATORIES ON LETTER HEAD.
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory to send above scanned documents to PML at the time of making your initial request for remittance, without which they will not process the remittance. This should be followed by sending hard-copy to them by courier.
- Payment in INR to be deposited in PML account by NEFT / RTGS / Cheque / DD only . No Cash Deposits.
- Please note that TT will only be processed after the funds are credited in our account and documentation requirements are completed.
- We will be charging Rs. 300.00 transfer charges + service tax as applicable by the govt on the total INR amount of the remittance
- Best available conversion rates will be applied.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS OF PAUL MERCHANTS
Bank Name Account No. RTGS Code Branch
- HDFC Bank 00030410000058 HDFC0000003 Surya Kiran building, New Delhi – 110001
- ICICI Bank 000705017031 ICIC0000007 9A, Phelps, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- AXIS Bank 007010200043582 UTIB0000007 Statesman Building, New Delhi – 110001
|Ms Shalini Sehgal
Territory Manager-Forex & Outbound
Paul Merchants Ltd – New Delhi
|Mr Rajendra Garware
Area Manager – Forex
Paul Merchants Ltd – Mumbai
Cell 9373837667 / 9892599747
|Mr M V Nageswara Rao
Sr Area Manager – Forex
Paul Merchants Ltd – Hyderabad
Kesari Forex Pvt Ltd / Kesari Tours Pvt Ltd
“Kesari-The World Class Travel Company, Spreading Smiles and Happiness…”
“Kesari is passionately committed to Total Quality Travel, with continual delivery of value added services. We uphold the highest ethical standards and believe in creating new benchmarks in the industry.”
KESARI is a world class travel company renowned for its impeccable services & innovative products.
KESARI introduces Kesari Forex Pvt Ltd, a full-fledged Money Changer to take care of your forex requirements. K-Forex deal in Purchase & Sale of All Traded Foreign Currency Notes, Travelers’ cheques and Forex Currency Cards.
We service the travel related Forex needs of a wide range of people – Corporates, Family & friend’s, groups and individuals. We add value to our valued guests by offering added services such as Western Union Money Transfer (inward remittances from your beloved who are staying out of India) and miscellaneous remittances towards close relatives staying abroad, Higher education, conferences & Exhibitions abroad etc. We are the most trusted service company working under management of KESARI.
DOCUMENTS & PROCEDURE –
KESARI being AD II license holder from Reserve Bank of India can send the payment to Continental HK for any kind of Hotel Booking / Tour Packages & Remittance for other services as prescribed by RBI at most Competitive Rates and Offering better service.
Following Document are required to Send Remittance.
- Invoice from Continental HK in your Company Name
- Passport Copies of the Passengers Booked in that Invoice.
- A2 Form of KESARI TOURS PVT LTD. To be filled & signed by Travel Agent on Company Letter Head.
- KYC Document (Must)
KYC DOCUMENTS REQUIRMENT ( ONE TIME )
- MEMORANDUM OF THE COMPANY TRAVEL AGENT.
- PAN CARD OF THE TRAVEL AGENT.
- LATEST TELEPHONE BILL COPY FOR ADDRESS PROOF.
- LIST OF AUTHORIZED SIGNATORIES ON THE LETTERHEAD
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is mandatory to send above scanned documents to KESARI at the time of making your initial request for remittance, without which they will not process the remittance. This should be followed by sending hard-copy to them by courier.
- Payment in INR to be deposited in KESARI account by NEFT / RTGS / Cheque / DD only . No Cash Deposits.
- Please note that Remittance will be processed by KESARI after the funds are Credited in the KESARI account.
- KESARI will charge Rs 250/- towards transfer charges. Services Tax will applicable as per govt. Service Tax Rules on Total remittance Amount .
- Required documents may be scanned and e-mailed to us for urgent payments. However, self-attested physical hard-copies must reach KESARI within one week by courier, as this is a mandatory requirement.
- KESARI will offer the best net conversion rate on USD or other currencies Conversion.
- Once Remitter payment reflects in KESARI account KESARI will send a confirmatory mail to Continental HK,on the basis of mail Remitter bookings will be processed by Continental, even if the actual remittance reaches Continental on the next working day or two.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Account Name – KESARI TOURS PVT LTD – FOREX
BANK NAME ACCOUNT NO RTGS CODE BRANCH
- HDFC Bank Ltd 05412320000226 HDFC0000541 Bombay Scottish, Mahim Mumbai.
- ICICI Bank Ltd 032005002293 ICIC0000320 91, Lady Jamshedji Rd, Mahim
- AXIS Bank Ltd 911020052794361 UTIB0000060 Worli Mumbai – 400025
- DCB Bank Ltd 02420200000736 DCBL0000024 Kings Corner , Victoria Church Mahim
CONTACT DETAILS –
Mr. Parasharam Patil ( Bangalore )
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd., 35/1, Allapat Building ,
Cunnigham Road, Bengaluru – 560052.
Office – 080 41282222
Mobile – 09886617576, 09986564987
Email ID – email@example.com
It may kindly be noted that this tie-up with approved forex vendors (AD-II License Holders) is purely an optional convenience service and neither Continental HK nor the listed forex vendors are responsible for each other’s services, and each organisation is independent of each other. Please be guided by the above information for detailed terms and conditions. The remitting party is free to make the Telegraphic Transfer through any bank or other supplier of their choice, provided that the payment reaches the Hong Kong account within the given deadline. All remittances are subject to RBI regulations, and it is the responsibility of the remitting party to ensure compliance with RBI guidelines in this regard.