- 1 PAYMENTS FOR URGENT BOOKINGS
- 2 RR Sen & Bros (P) Ltd
- 3 Paul Merchants Limited
- 4 EBIXCASH World Money Limited (Erstwhile CentrumDirect Limited)
- 5 Disclaimer:
PAYMENTS FOR URGENT BOOKINGS
For urgent bookings where there is insufficient time available for making a wire transfer through you, you may make the payment to us by using the services of one of the following approved forex vendors –
Telegraphic Transfer Through Our Approved Forex Vendors
You can make a normal telegraphic transfer through any of our approved vendors below, and once the payment is received at their end, they will issue a confirmation of payment received to us, and we will go ahead and confirm your bookings, even if the actual remittance reflects in our account on a subsequent date. You can do this from anywhere in India without having to leave your office, by just complying with the documentation requirement and transferring the funds in INR to the concerned Forex Vendor’s account.
Disclaimer: It may kindly be noted that this is merely a facility being provided for ease of remittance and neither Continental HK nor any of the approved forex vendors are liable for each other’s services, as both are independent organisations. The documentation requirements of the forex vendors, as mandated by Reserve Bank of India, must be complied with.
Currently approved vendors are –
RR Sen & Bros (P) Ltd
Introducing the concept of money changing in 1912, the Sen family established R.R. Sen & Brothers (Pvt) Ltd., the very first foreign exchange dealership in India, which is today famous as RRSB FOREX.
RRSB Forex is committed to providing professional services with a personal touch in all of its foreign exchange dealings. Providing risk and hassle free service, retaining its name among the top sellers of Foreign Exchange and establishing a wide network in North, South, East & West India constitutes the zealous mission of RRSB Forex.
RRB Forex are authorised by RBI for overseas remittances, being AD2 license holders, and are already providing this service to many travel trade partners in India through all their branches.
ONE TIME KYC DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
- memorandum of the company.
- Company incorporation certificate.
- Company pan card.
- Any utility bill as company address proof (Telephone, Electricity, etc).
- list of authorised signatories on letter head (Format Attached).
- GST Details
Note:- Kindly seal and sign all the documents.
Following documents are required to send remittance:
- A2 form on company letter head duly filled, seal & signed (format attached)
- Invoice from the vendor should be signed and stamped.
- Passport copies of passengers or you can provide list of passengers on company letter head with company seal and signature.
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory to send above scanned documents to RRSB Forex at the time of making your initial request for remittance, without which they will not process the remittance. This should be followed by sending hard-copy to them by courier.
- Payment in INR to be deposited in RRSB Forex account by NEFT / RTGS / Cheque / DD only . No Cash Deposits.
- Please note that TT will only be processed after the funds are creditedin their account and documentation requirements are completed.
- Our remittance charges are INR 200 + GST
- Best available conversion rates will be applied.
Banking Details of RRSB Forex for fund Transfer are as below.
Beneficiary Name in all the Banks R.R.SEN & BROS. PVT. LTD is same.
|Bank Name||Bank Address||Account Number||IFSC CODE|
|1||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK||K G MARG NEW DELHI 01.||1120002100056428||PUNB0112000|
|2||INDUSIND BANK LTD||GOPAL DAS BHAWAN,C P NEW DELHI.||200998913560||INDB0000005|
|3||AXIS BANK LTD||C P NEW DELHI.||007010200062019||UTIB0000007|
|4||HDFC BANK LTD||K. G MARG CP NEW DELHI 01||00030410000075||HDFC0000003|
|5||KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK||K G MARG NEW DELHI 01.||01722000000262||KKBK0000172|
|6||THE RATANAKAR BANK LTD||BABA KHARAG SINGH MARG NEW DELHI||859118||RATN0000100|
|7||ICICI BANK LTD.||9A PHELPS CONNAUGHT PLACE NEW DELHI||000705041392||ICIC0000007|
|8||STATE BANK OF INDIA||N.D MAIN BRANCH11,PARLIAMENT STREET N.D||11084232830||SBIN0000691|
Mr Deepak Chauhan – Area Manager
RR Sen & Bros (P) Ltd
50&68, World Trade Centre (G.F.), Babar Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001
Ph: 91-11-23412180 / 3044 / 3132 / 4004 Mobile – 91-8586985614/ 9654248936
Email – email@example.com
PAUL MERCHANTS LTD, is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company dealing in foreign exchange, a primary agent for Western Union in India, Travel & Insurance. We are a leading player in Forex industry since 1995 and have 650+offices all over India and 18000 franchise for western union in India, (including Muthoot Finance , Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India as our sub-agents, with our corporate office at Chandigarh and our registered office at Pusa Road , New Delhi.
We are AD2 License holders that means we can do remittances just like banks for travel payments overseas to suppliers, students traveling abroad for studies, bank transfers for students for fees and various purposes, immigration clients, people going for medical treatments, to remit money under many more categories.
Services – TRAVEL REMITTANCES
We can send the payments to your overseas travel partners for any kind of hotel bookings/land & other services arrangements as we are authorised by RBI for doing the same being the AD2 license holders at better services and rates then any banks can offer. we need the following documents for the same.
- A2 form of our company to be signed & stamped by your representative.
- Invoice from your travel partner from overseas in your company name.
- Passport copies/visa copies of the passengers booked in that invoice.
- Request letter on your company letter head.
ONE TIME KYC DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- MEMORANDUM OF THE COMPANY-TRAVEL AGENT
- PAN CARD OF THE TRAVEL AGENT
- LATEST TELEPHONE BILL COPY FOR ADDRESS PROOF.
- LIST OF AUTHORISED SIGNATORIES ON LETTER HEAD.
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory to send above scanned documents to PML at the time of making your initial request for remittance, without which they will not process the remittance. This should be followed by sending hard-copy to them by courier.
- Payment in INR to be deposited in PML account by NEFT / RTGS / Cheque / DD only . No Cash Deposits.
- Please note that TT will only be processed after the funds are credited in our account and documentation requirements are completed.
- We will be charging Rs. 300.00 transfer charges + service tax as applicable by the govt on the total INR amount of the remittance
- Best available conversion rates will be applied.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS OF PAUL MERCHANTS
Bank Name Account No. RTGS Code Branch
- HDFC Bank 00030410000058 HDFC0000003 Surya Kiran building, New Delhi – 110001
- ICICI Bank 000705017031 ICIC0000007 9A, Phelps, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- AXIS Bank 007010200043582 UTIB0000007 Statesman Building, New Delhi – 110001
|Ms Shalini Sehgal
Territory Manager-Forex & Outbound
Paul Merchants Ltd – New Delhi
|Mr Rajendra Garware
Area Manager – Forex
Paul Merchants Ltd – Mumbai
Cell 9373837667 / 9892599747
|Mr M V Nageswara Rao
Sr Area Manager – Forex
Paul Merchants Ltd – Hyderabad
EBIXCASH World Money Limited (Erstwhile CentrumDirect Limited)
An Ebix Group initiative, EbixCash is emerging as one of the leading Financial Exchanges in India. With a ‘Phygital’ strategy (physical experience with digital backend) that combines more than 260,000 physical distribution outlets to an Omni-channel online digital platform, EbixCash has established an Enterprise Financial Exchange portfolio that encompasses leadership in digital payments solutions, money transfer services (domestic & international), travel, insurance and corporate & incentive solutions.
Mr Rajeev Kumar, Assistant Manager – Sales
EBIXCASH World Money Limited (erstwhile CentrumDirect Limited)
Unit No. : 36, First Floor , Vasant Square Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
Phone: +91 9560583256
Before proceeding with the transaction for Continental, kindly provide the KYC documents as per below requirements—
- Pan card SIGN AND STAMP
- GST form
- Utility bill of office premises SIGN AND STAMP
- LOA(List of authorized signatories ) ON LETTER HEAD SAME FORMAT ATTACHED ALSO NEED ALL PERSON ID
- BO(Beneficial ownership format)
- Transaction Documents
- Form A2 and application cum declaration – Original (scan copy not accepted)
- Attested copy of Overseas Invoice
All documents need to be certified with company’s stamp and signature. You need to provide KYC documents one time only. Documents required for each individual remittance are “Form A2 & Declaration – Tour remittance” (attachment) and Tour Invoice. These need to be provided for every remittance done by the Travel Agent with stamp and sign on each page including the Tour invoice.
EbixCash has accounts in several banks, including HDFC, ICICI, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Yes Bank & SBI. Please download the document titled Bank Details.
Please note that the KYC is needed in hard copy. The remittance documents are to be shared digitally at the time of remittance and hardcopies need to be sent to Ebix Cash by the end of the month.
It may kindly be noted that this tie-up with approved forex vendors (AD-II License Holders) is purely an optional convenience service and neither Continental HK nor the listed forex vendors are responsible for each other’s services, and each organisation is independent of each other. Please be guided by the above information for detailed terms and conditions. The remitting party is free to make the Telegraphic Transfer through any bank or other supplier of their choice, provided that the payment reaches the Hong Kong account within the given deadline. All remittances are subject to RBI regulations, and it is the responsibility of the remitting party to ensure compliance with RBI guidelines in this regard.